Born in Hasselt (Belgium)
Printmaker, draughtsman, painter, Colette Cleeren studied Graphic Arts at the Sint-Lucaspaviljoen in Antwerp and Graphic Arts and Painting at the Academy of Fine Arts in Hasselt. She completed her training in various studios such as the Frans Masereel Centre. She has been invited for a residency in The Guanlan Original Printmaking Base in China. Her work has been selected for many national and international exhibitions. She received many national and a number of international awards. She lives and works in Antwerp (Belgium).
- The 2020 Delta National Small Prints Exhibition . Bradbury Art Museum . Arkansas State University . U.S.A . 2020
- Salon Blanc . International Exhibition of Contemporary Art . The National Art Centre . Tokyo . 2020
- Belgium Japan International ART Exhibition . U-Forum Contemporary Art Museum . Kunitachi City . Tokyo . Japan . 2019
- 7th Guanlan International Print Biennial . China Printmaking Museum . 2019
- 2nd International Print Biennale . Yerevan . Armenia . 2019