Born in Hasselt (Belgium)
Printmaker, draughtsman, painter, Colette Cleeren studied Graphic Arts at the Sint-Lucaspaviljoen in Antwerp and Graphic Arts and Painting at the Academy of Fine Arts in Hasselt. She completed her training in various studios such as the Frans Masereel Centre. She has been invited for a residency in The Guanlan Original Printmaking Base in China. Her work has been selected for many national and international exhibitions. She received many national and a number of international awards. She lives and works in Antwerp (Belgium).
- 9th International Printmaking Biennial Douro 2018 . Douro . Portugal . 2018
- International Print Triennial Krakow-Falun . Dalarnas Museum . Falun . Sweden . 2016-2017
- 8th International Graphic Art Biennial Splitgraphic 2017 . Split . Croatia . 2017
- 3rd Global Print 2017 . Douro . Portugal . 2017
- First International Print Biennale Yerevan 2017. Artists' Union of Armenia . Armenia . 2017