A RAHMAN BIN MOHAMED was born in Johor, Malaysia. He has a Bachelor
of Arts [Honors] degree from Universiti Sains Malaysia. He earned his
Master of Science degree in Communications Design from Pratt Institute in New York, USA and Master of Fine Art degree in Graphic Design from
University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee, USA. An Associate Professor of Graphic Design at The School of the Arts, Universiti Sains Malaysia 1997-2017. Dean of the Academy of Applied and Visual Arts, Linton University College 2018-2019. An artist printmaker, Rahman works mainly in etching, collagraph, woodcut, and recently moved to waterless lithography. As an artist he participated in numerous art exhibitions in Malaysia, Argentina, Bangladesh, China, Canada, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Macau, Poland, Portugal, Thailand, Singapore, United States of America, Germany, Italy, Portugal and Poland. Besides printmaking, he also produces works in digital art and interactive multimedia.
- 2000 : World Triennale of Small Prints, Chamalieres, France
- 2005 : Emission, Universität der Künste Berlin Gallery, Berlin,Germany
- 2005 :“British In Print – Print In Malaysia”, National Art Gallery, Malaysia
- 2010 : 5th Biennial of Douro 2010, Portugal
- 2017 : 3rd. International Printmaking Triennial, Belgrade, Serbia.
To contact us
For more information about the competition or if you encounter technical problems.
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org