Born in Poland. In 1995 she graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Poznań, gaining a diploma with a distinction. She has been teaching the techniques of printmaking for 20 years. She has been professor at the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn (the UWM) Poland. She has showcased over 65 individual exhibitions. She took part in over 300 collective exhibitions. In 2012 she received 1st award at The Internazional Biennal of Contemporary Graphic Art - Perugia, Italy. In 2016 she was the winner of the Grand Prix "PREMIO ASSOLUTO" at The First Internazional Biennal of Contemporary Art - Perugia, Italy. In 2016 she was awarded the Decoration of Honour "Meritorious for Polish Culture" by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage. In 2019 she received 1st award at The European Triennial of Contemporary Printmaking (Triennale européenne de l’estampe contemporaine) Toulouse, France. In 2020 the winner of Grand Prix of the 2020 René Carcan International Prize for Printmaking (Brussels, Belgium). Malgorzata Chomicz has also been awarded the René Carcan Public Prize. She is a member of The National Italian Association of Contemporary Printmakers. She has been invited to participate in many international projects. In 2018 she was invited to participate in the International Graphic Arts Festival IGAF in the Indira Kala Sangeet University Khairagarh (India). She lives in Italy.
- II International Triennial of graphic arts in Livno , Livno, Bosna and Herzegovina, 2020
- HIT-festival (Haugesund International Artistic Relief Print Festival), Norway, 2019
- „Order of being”- BWA Gallery of Contemporary Art, Olsztyn, Poland, 2020, personal exhibition
- "Resonance Between Civilizations: Contemporary Italian Print Exhibition" -. China Printmaking Museum di Guanlan, Shenzhen, China ,2019
- XIV Biennial International Engraving Prize "Premio Acqui", Acqui Terme, Italy,2019