Printmaker Eeva Huotari was born in kokkola, Finland in 1976 and has lived there since. She has studied art in many cources and in Nordic Art School (Kokkola Finland) and in Novia Univercity of Applied Sciences. She is profession artist and makes art graphics and graphic design. She has had 14 own art exhibitions in Finland and has participated in many group exhibitions domestically and abroad. She belongs to a artist group called ”artbakers” in Kokkola and to Ostrobothnia Artists’ Association. She also teachers photography and printmaking for children and adults.
She works with local scenery, surroundings, history and traditions. Nature near is important and she wants people to get interested too in their own surroundings.
- NEW PRINTS/AUTUMN, International Print Center New York, 2015
- International Miniature Print Exhibition, Norwalk, Usa, 2015
- Miniprint Kazanlak, Bulgaria, 2019
- Small Print International 6, Leicester, 2021
- The 2nd TKO lnternational Miniprint, Tokyo - Kyoto - Osaka, Japan, 2020