Born in 1982 in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. In 1989 moved to Ukraine.
2004 - Member of Ukrainian Artists Union
2006 -Graduated from Kiev State Institute of Decorative and Applied Art and Design named after Mykhailo Boychuk, Faculty of Graphic Design.
Works as professional graphic artist since 2002. Her works have been exhibited in Ukraine,Italy, Portugal, France, USA, Poland, United Arab Emirates, Italy, Spain, Mexico, Germany, Taiwan, Indonesia, United Kingdom, Lithuania, Croatia, Brazil, Belgium
Lives and works in Kyiv (Київ)
- 2015 Solo exhibition "Relief", The Centre for Contemporary Printmaking “Seacourt”, Bangor, United Kingdom.
- 2016 Solo exhibition "Where I am", Art Gallery TryptichArt, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- 2017 Solo exhibition “Olesya Dzhurayeva, linograveuse Ukrainienne”, Atelier-Gallery "Bressigny", Angers, France
- 2017 Solo exhibition, Association ARNODVA, Larmor-Baden, France
- 2017 45th International Print Award Carmen Arozena 2017, Museum Real Casa de la Moneda, Madrid, Spain; Casa Salazar, La Palma city, Canary islands, Spain