Born in 1982 in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. In 1989 moved to Ukraine.
2008 - Member of the National Union of Artist of Ukraine.
2006 -Graduated from Kiev State Institute of Decorative and Applied Art and Design named after Mykhailo Boychuk, Faculty of Graphic Design.
Works as professional graphic artist since 2002. Her works have been exhibited in numerous group exhibitions in Ukraine and abroad.
She have been awarded by “Rene Carcan Public Prize”, II Rene Carcan International Prize for Pri ntmaking, Edition 2016, Brussels, Belgium; Le Grand "Prix Félix Bracquemond", Salon des Beaux Arts 2019, Société Nationale des Beaux Arts, Paris, France; “Award for technical excellence”, 4th International Printmaking Biennial Cacak 2020, Cacak, Serbia; “The Prize of the Hungarian University of Fine Arts”, 6th Graphic Art Biennial оf Szeklerland 2020, Transylvanian Art Centre, Sfântu Gheorghe, Covasna County, Romania.
Lives and works in Kyiv
- 2019 - 11th BIECTR (Biennale internationale d'estampe contemporaine de Trois-Rivières), Musée Pierre-Boucher, Trois-Rivières, Quebec, Canada.
- 2019 - Salon des Beaux Arts 2019, Société Nationale des Beaux Arts, Paris, France.
- 2020 - International Biennial Print Exhibit: 2020 ROC, National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts, Taiwan.
- 2020 - 6th Graphic Art Biennial оf Szeklerland, Transylvanian Art Centre, Sfântu Gheorghe, Covasna County, Romania.
- 2021 - International Print Triennial in Krakow “Dissonant Futures”, Nowa Huta Cultural Centre, Krakow, Poland.