Born in 1982 in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. In 1989 moved to Ukraine.
2006 – Graduated from Kyiv State Institute of Decorative and Applied Art and Design named after Mykhailo Boychuk, Faculty of Graphic Design.
2008 - Member of the National Union of Artist of Ukraine.
2023 - Associate Member of the Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers, United Kingdom.
Works as a professional graphic artist since 2002. Her artworks have been exhibited in numerous exhibitions in Ukraine and all around the world. She is an active member of the international printmaking community, participant and laureate of many printmaking competitions. Since 2018 she works as a book illustrator. Her printmaking work uses mainly techniques of relief printing.
Lives and works in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- 2021 – V DI CARTA/PAPERMADE Biennale Internazionale di Opere di Carta, Museo Civico Palazzo Fogazzaro, Schio, Italy.
- 2022 - 5th Edition Rene Carcan International Prize for Printmaking, Bibliotheca Wittockiana, Brussels, Belgium.
- 2022 - Linocut today XII - Graphic Arts Award of the City of Bietigheim-Bissingen, Städtische Galerie, Bietigheim-Bissingen, Germany.
- 2022 - International Biennial Print Exhibit: 2022 ROC, National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts, Taiwan.
- 2023 - 13th BIECTR (Biennale internationale d'estampe contemporaine de Trois-Rivières), Trois-Rivières, Canada.