Jindrich Pevny was born on 17 January 1961 in Plzen, Czech Republic. He lives and works in the Czech-Moravian Highlands. His professional artistic career started in the early nineties (after the recent changes in the political landscape of the Czech Republic). His mediums of expression are painting, graphic arts and plastic art. He has had dozens solo and group exhibitions. In 2005, he was awarded the Jury’s Award at ‘The International Biennial of Small Graphics’, GRAFIX, Breclav 2005. His paintings, prints and sculptures are found in both public and private collections in many countries.
- Museum and gallery Breclav, 2007
- Museum loutkářských kultur, Chrudim, 2007
- EE Fine Art Gallery, Cambridge, 2008
- Bohuslav Martinu Center, Museum and gallery Policka, 2011
- Fief, Villecrresnes, 2012
To contact us
For more information about the competition or if you encounter technical problems.
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org