Born in Stockholm, Sweden 1958. Live and work in the north part of Sweden. Work with different printmaking techniques since 1997 in traditional ways and experimentally with means and methods. 2001 and 2005-2008 I was responsible for the printmaking program and head teacher in
printing at two different art schools in Sweden. Studied photo journalism at Mid Sweden University, Sundsvall 2010. Several exhibitions, national and international. I organize and run workshops/courses in printmaking for professional artists and art students. I work with art and exhibition projects, writing and photography assignments, articles / reviews / reportage about art and art projects, published on art sites on the web and in art magazines. Since 2009 I focus on photo based intaglio (non toxic printmaking using photopolymér film), collagraph, photo and digital print. I am a member of The Swedish Printmakers Association.
- Solo exhibition: Gallery Hörnan, Falun Sweden 2019
- Group exhibition, invitation: ”Graphic Encounters”, Grafisch Atelier Friesland, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands 2019
- Group exhibition, invitation: The Tribuna Graphic, Art Museum Cluj-Napoca, Romania 2018
- Group exhibition, selection: The international print biennial Yerevan, Armenia 2019
- Group exhibition, selection: International Triennial of contemporary arts, Novosibirsk State Art Museum, Russia 2018// Tokyo international print triennial, Japan 2018