Viña del Mar, Chile 1973
My interest for all kind of graphic compositions and craftsmanship was born during my Graphic Design studies.
After several years working as a designer and other fields, I moved to Barcelona where I maintained this artistic inclination taking part in various courses and workshops, until one day I run into a printmaking studio and, without explanation, the ink smell, those bright papers and those ancient machines, made me feel at home.
I currently develop my printmaking work at my private studio and also I experiment with other self-taught artistic techniques.
- 4th Graphic Art Biennial Szeklerland Rumania 2016
- International Print Triennial Krakow 2015
- Premio Acqui, XII Biennale Internazionale per l'Incisione 2015 and 2017
- International Biennial Print Exhibit ROC 2012 and 2014
- Guanlan International Print Biennial 2013 and 2017