Born in Seoul, South Korea. BFA at Hong- Ik University in Seoul in 1992. MFA at Pratt art Institute in New York in 1998. In 2003, Nagasawa Art Park; Artist-in-Residence to learn Japanses waterbased woodblock Printmaking in Japan. living and working in Tokyo.
Nationality: South Korea
- Discipline&Sensibility Art Building Gallery Hawaii, USA 2017
- Mokuhanga Group Exhibition Firestation Print Studio Melbourne, AU 2017
- Surface(s) Nishimachi Artist Space Tokyo,Japan 2017
- Soul Exhibition Nishimachi Artist Space Tokyo, Japan 2017
- Pilgrimage of landscape CfSHE Annex Gallery Tokyo, Japan 2016
To contact us
For more information about the competition or if you encounter technical problems.
Mail to: email@example.com