My name is Ivan Melnick and I am a chilean visual artist living in Berlin. I studied visual arts with a mention in Etching, technique to which I have dedicated the last 7 years of my life. I showed my works at the Museo de Arte Contemporaneo de Chile, at the Chilean Embassy in Berlin and also I won special recognition as an artist at the (Municipalidad) of Santiago. At the moment I am working at Künstlerhaus Bethanien, Berlin.
- "Concurso de grabado Marco Bonta", Museo de arte Contemporaneo, Santiago, Chile, 2013,
- "Exposición colectiva",Galería Abraxas, Santiago Chile, 2013
- "Alien", Espacio Oops, Santiago, Chile, 2012
- "Erlebtes und Erfahrenes", Embajada de Chile, Berlin, 2015
- Sibyllas Galerie, Berlin, 2015