I have been a professional artist for over 40 years exhibiting paintings, collages, ceramics and limited edition prints in Australia and Italy. Since moving to Exeter in the New South Wales Southern Highlands I have been concentrating solely on linocut. I have been shortlisted in several of the major Australian print prizes and am a Print Council of Australia commissioned printmaker.
- 'From Lajatico to Leichhardt, Leichhardt City Library, Sydney, 2008
- Freemantle Print Prize, Freemantle, West Australia, 2012
- 'Narratives' Megalo Print Studio & Gallery, Canberra, 2014
- Swan Hill Print Award, Swan Hill, Victoria, Australia 2018
- 'Small Tunes' Tacit Galleries, Victoria, Australia 2018
To contact us
For more information about the competition or if you encounter technical problems.
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org